"SOMETHING GREATER IS ALWAYS POSSIBLE"
THE VIRTUAL KEYNOTE EXPERIENCE
Devin’s live-stream presentations are not only interactive, but take advantage of the unique interaction opportunities that are only possible in an online setting.
1. The Magic of “On-Stage Seating”
- “On Stage Seating” makes your people the star (think: leaders, team members, event participants, etc.). Audiences love to see key individuals on the virtual “hotseat” experiencing a magic/mentalism trick 1-1 with Devin, responding with wide-eyed wonder, and never knowing what will happen next! As fellow ON-Stage and Regular Participants watch on, On-Stage Seating makes everyone feel like they are in the front row of a Las Vegas Show.
- “On Stage Seating” solves a common problem when it comes to engaging, interactive presentations: a) when all participants are muted the entire time, the virtual environment can feel sterile and lifeless, however b) when all participants are unmuted, the background sounds of a large group can quickly turn into auditory chaos and distraction. By having a select number of participants umuted (typically around five), all participants will get to feel like they are part of a powerful shared EXPERIENCE, and the engagement and laughter of the “on-stage seating” participants only makes the group at large respond and engage more with the performance and message.
2. The Magic of Humor
Humor is a timeless strategy to build energy and keep audience members engaged, connected, and part of a unified experience. Humor is artfully woven throughout the presentation. In the virtual space, being able to hear the laughter from the featured On-Stage Seating participants encourages all participants to laugh in key areas where humor highlights the message, reducing stress and inspiring participants to be fully present throughout the presentation.
3. The Magic of an Engaged Chat
Devin interacts with the chat throughout the presentation so everyone can enjoy personal interaction with him and each other. At the end of the presentation, Devin asks, “How are you feeling now?” Common answers include, “Motivated!” “Inspired!” “”In Awe” and “Grateful.”
4. The Magic of an Inspiring, Relevant Message
This presentation incorporates storytelling elements that audience members routinely say feels relatable, emotional, and like “their story” as if Devin was talking directly to them. This storytelling method allows the key lessons to sink deeper and keeps audience members hanging on every word.