IN-PERSON KEYNOTE DEMO
VIRTUAL KEYNOTE DEMO
THE DEVIN HENDERSON EXPERIENCE:
"SOMETHING GREATER IS ALWAYS POSSIBLE"
What would you do and who you be if you believed anything was possible for you?
For many people a once-held vision of unlimited possibility gets small and limited as a result of life’s daily stressors, persistent insecurities, self doubt, isolation and even failure.
But what if you could reclaim and even expand your full potential at anytime? And what if your truest potential was bigger, richer and more satisfying than you had previously envisioned?
Join seasoned speaker and performer Devin Henderson for an unforgettable experience of entertainment meets inspiration.
Part magic & mentalism show, part inspirational keynote, take a break from the worries of the day while breaking free of your perceived limits, as you discover the mindset and practices to realize your greatness like never before.
YOU'LL LEARN HOW TO...
• Overcome common fears and challenges that can sabotage what's truly possible.
• Attain a seemingly impossible goal, without slowing down or giving up.
• Rethink what's possible and uncover untapped potential like never before.
WONDERING HOW THE EXPERIENCE WORKS VIRTUALLY?
Devin’s virtual experience is not only interactive, but takes advantage of the unique interaction opportunities that are only possible in an online setting.
1. The Magic of “On-Stage Seating”
- “On Stage Seating” makes your people the star (think: leaders, team members, event participants, etc.). Audiences love to see key individuals on the virtual “hotseat” experiencing a magic/mentalism trick 1-1 with Devin, responding with wide-eyed wonder, and never knowing what will happen next! As fellow On-Stage and Regular Participants watch on, On-Stage Seating makes everyone feel like they are in the front row of a Las Vegas Show.
- “On Stage Seating” solves a common problem when it comes to engaging, interactive presentations: a) when all participants are muted the entire time, the virtual environment can feel sterile and lifeless, however b) when all participants are unmuted, the background sounds of a large group can quickly turn into auditory chaos and distraction. By having a select number of participants umuted (typically around five), all participants will get to feel like they are part of a powerful shared EXPERIENCE, and the engagement and laughter of the “on-stage seating” participants only makes the group at large respond and engage more with the performance and message.
2. The Magic of Humor
- Humor is a timeless strategy to build energy and keep audience members engaged, connected, and part of a unified experience. Humor is artfully woven throughout the presentation. In the virtual space, being able to hear the laughter from the featured On-Stage Seating participants encourages all participants to laugh in key areas where humor highlights the message, reducing stress and inspiring participants to be fully present throughout the presentation.
3. The Magic of an Engaged Chat
- Devin interacts with the chat throughout the presentation so everyone can enjoy personal interaction with him and each other. At the end of the presentation, Devin asks, “How are you feeling now?” Common answers include, “Motivated!” “Inspired!” “”In Awe” and “Grateful.”
4. The Magic of an Inspiring, Relevant Message
- This presentation incorporates storytelling elements that audience members routinely say feels relatable, emotional, and like “their story” as if Devin was talking directly to them. This storytelling method allows the key lessons to sink deeper and keeps audience members hanging on every word.