My Kansas City Motivational Speaker friends are doing a speakers showcase this Thursday evening, March 16th! If you are an event planner looking for motivational speakers in Kansas City, ya gotta be there (I would be there but I'm traveling to Maryland to speak and will hopefully just miss the Nor'Easter going on up there. What can I say? I have excellent timing). The Kansas City Speakers Showcase will feature business speakers, consulting speakers, education speakers, leadership speakers and sales speakers. Get ready to get motivated, find speakers for your upcoming Kansas City events and have fun with some great Midwest speakers. Don't miss the (hopefully soon-to-be-annual) Kansas City Speaker Showcase! Find details here.
Need a clean corporate comedian for your Christmas party near Kansas City?
Of course you do!
Did you procrastinate on finding entertainment?
Do you want your party to be the best ever?
Are you on a limited budget?
What a dumb question!
If your business or organization qualifies, Devin will perform his 30-minute (clean) stand-up comedy act at your event for an OUTRAGEOUSLY low fee! The show will not include any magic, but will be comedy only.
-Be for adults only.
-Be within a 2-hour drive of downtown Kansas City.
-Fill out our online Availability and Pricing Form
-Be sure to type the word "Cheapskate" in the "Additional Comments" section of the form.
-Sit back and we will be in touch asap.
Why not? 'Tis the season. And besides, we love you man (or woman). Oh, and Devin is DESPERATE for a little extra cash to pay off his next water birth!
Sweet trick: Learn how to teleport a penny into a sugar packet! Corporate entertainer and Kansas City magician Devin Henderson helps you learn magic tricks that you can perform anywhere! Subscribe to learn more tricks!
Devin Henderson closes out a PMI (Project Management Institute) conference as the keynote speaker to project managers in the Kansas City area. His lessons on engaging your sense of humor in the workplace apply in every industry, from healthcare to education to bubble wrap sales.
Learn to do voo-doo..without really doing voo-doo.
A Song for My Daughters
Other Side: Learn how to slam a coin right through a solid table! Corporate entertainer and Kansas City magician Devin Henderson helps you learn magic tricks that you can perform anywhere! Subscribe to learn more tricks!
God's funny. I'm a father of four daughters. Sometimes I laugh so hard I cry, but usually I skip the laughing part. We've also thought about adoption, but nobody wants these kids. Nah, really I love my life. Research shows that females speak around 250,000 words a day. Okay, it's not that many...it's way more. My girls are no exception. Some things they say contain so much "wisdom" you'd think they should run for president...and that's no joke, considering our options. Here's what we've been hearing lately from our sweet angels...
-Teenagers are mysterious things, so I can't wait to be one.
-Why do they call the Royals players by their last names, and why are their last names weird?
-You're actually a pretty good dad, especially with doing hair, because most dads can't do that.
-Dad, I want to marry a guy like you...you're pretty awesome.
-It'd be weird if I had a different dad, but then I'd say that to a different dad.
-I feel like doing a cart wheel, too bad I can't.
-Dad stop, that's annoying and embarrassing.
-I already know I'm beautiful because daddy told me.
-One time I lost my appetite because Aunt Kristi told me Braden has a girlfriend.
-Mommy, I know I pretended to get married today, but I really want to marry Dad.
-Daddy, I'm good at tooting, but you're the best.
-Daddy, why are you naked?
-Daddy is the best daddy in the world because he is on the stage and he is not fat.
-I'm trying to poop and it's relaxing
-I'm not feeling well, I have fast poops.
-The basement smells like rotten dolphins.
-Elsie's so cute I want to smash her face.
(Dear God, why did you put me in this crazy family? I mean, Mommy's awesome but Daddy is so weird. He's gone from magician to mentalist to motivational speaker to comedian. What's next...a mime? And why am I the only one wearing a diaper? Everyone in this family has accidents, and I do mean everyone. But thank you for making me child number 4 because I know that means one day I'll get whatever I want. OK, I better get busy - there are makeup bags to empty and diapers to fill. Amen.)
Know any people who need to smile? Share this post with a friend!
Inflation: Learn to inflate a balloon...after cutting it in half!
For all of my fellow young (and old) Kansas City Magicians in the making, I hope you enjoy mastering this trick!
As expected, our lovely girls keep talking.
They recently graced us with these gems...
• Are the lions at the zoo notarized?
• The problem with you guys is you never give us enough ice cream. Even though I can never get enough ice cream.
• Why do we repeat the worship songs so many times? Hasn't God gotten enough glory?
• I don't really like Porta potty's, but the smell somehow kind of smells good.
• Mommy, I want to marry someone like Dad.
• I don't know what I want to be when I grow up. I have a good voice, I don't just wanna waste it in meetings.
• Sometimes I see 2 butterflies attached to each other.
• This tea tastes like rotten pee.
• If we didn't have ears, could we hear our own thoughts?
• Daddy, is it ok if Grandma and Grandpa see your p****?
• Dad you have a teency head.
• We can't say "Oh my D-O-G."
• Are there any black gum balls in this world?
• Siamese Twins are creepy. The Siamese cats are even creepier. But normal twins are okay I guess.
• Daddy when I grow up I want to be a magic show girl just like you.
• Daddy, I love you because your name is "Henderson."
• Charlotte said not to say "stupid" so I'm trying my best.
• Mom, you're welcome to be in our family if you be nice.
• Daddy I'm going to punch you in the peanut.
• Daddy, how was your day?
• Daddy, you're the best daddy in the whole wide world.
• Elsie's just a stupid baby that came from Mommy's tummy.
• Dada (first words)