That's right! We're pregnant with number... 4... I think. And as usual Lynn gags every time she changes a diaper or thinks of Hamburger Helper. Now that I've been around the block a time or two with first trimesters, I have some wisdom to pass along to you men who are lucky enough to not have learned such things as of yet.
These are the top 10 things you never say to a wife with morning sickness...
10. How ya feeling honey?
9. What's for breakfast? What's for lunch? What's for dinner?
8. Say cheese!
7. I had a rough day.
6. What do you weigh today, babe?
5. But your best friend ate well and stayed in shape while she was pregnant.
4. It's Tuesday and the kids are in bed (wink wink).
3. All the other women I talk to say they never get morning sickness.
2. You know, we'll save like $750 bucks if you don't get an epidural.
1. You're eating another Chalupa!?
Do this quick money trick anywhere! Just borrow a $5 and a $1 and you're set!